+Follow Dashboard Refresh Exit
FairyTales
The Owner
Shopping Centre



This template made by Akira Himesama. Inspired by her, he and this. Materials got from Google, Tumblr, We♥it. Gif pictures made by her. Tell me if I used your materials but i didn't mention here :)

Best viewed in Google Chrome only.

Copyright 2012 by Akira Himesama © All right reserved.

Day 1 : 11 Things About Yourself

Thursday, November 3, 2011 ✖ 12:43 PM ✖ 0 comments


Hai Readers ♥ 
Lets start my challenge tour xP
11 Things About Yourself ;

  1. Ex PMR student budak convent *Ktipu --'
  2. Loves to shopping with loves to be a top MODEL xD
  3. Have many sosial network like Facebook, Twitter, Skype, Blogg dan Myspace with Tagged *dah lapokk --'
  4. Muhammad Fahmi is my SUPERHERO.
  5. Have only 2 gagdet that I love.
  6. Short-hair
  7. Have ohsem family <3
  8. Love to purple colour, blue colour. Infact, rainbow calour.
  9. A fan of Kak Anis Zakaria, Kak Anis Nyot, Kak Aien, Kak Ima dan Kak Sara ;> 
  10. Aku lapar! Can you ordering Pizza Thai for me :P
  11. Have done!









Written By: Syasya Jasmie

Labels:




0 Comments:

Post a Comment